Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gearing up!

I have been getting stuff together for my trip in May, and so far I have accumulated quite a good amount of gear. Besides the basics, like my bed tent, sleeping bag, and GPS and bike, I bought some camping equipment last night. Bought a lantern, some propane cans, a twin bed air mattress with pump, and some emergency equipment.
I also booked some campsites-one in Alexandria Louisiana- for my outbound trip, and then one for Fruita Colorado. I booked the James M. Robb campground (Colorado River National Park CG). I think I will leave Moab open so I can drive and pick the best CG, same for Red Canyon. I plan on booking Wahweap in Page sometime in the next couple weeks also. Probably should book Amarillo TX as well as the returns.
I'm committed now!

No comments: