Sunday, March 21, 2010

TALLAHASSEE FLORIDA ROAD TRIP

Well, I am gonna head up to Tallahassee next weekend for a couple days, and plan on riding a couple trails up in the area.

The two trails up there are Cadillac/ Tom Brown, and Redbug. Reviews say that out of the few trails in that area, these three are the most highly rated. I plan on taking the helmet cam and capturing some trails on video. My standard def wide camera WAS gonna go with me too, for multiple angles, but it crapped out on me. GoPro had a firmware update for it, and I downloaded the update as directed from their website. When I tried to start the camera up, it was dead. So if you have a GoPro standard def wide camera, DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL THE FIRMWARE...IT WILL BRICK YOUR CAMERA!!! I'm waiting to hear from GoPro support, but I doubt anything will happen before I go on the trip. Bastards.
Check out the reviews of the Cadillac trail below.

Cadilac Mountain Bike Trail in Tallahassee, Florida || SINGLETRACKS.COM

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: