Monday, January 12, 2009

New Youtube video

Be sure to click on the YOUTUBE link I have on the right side top of my blog. I posted up a new video I created using the GoPro Helmet Cam while on a recent ride at Alafia. I am trying to get the camera dialed in before my trip back west. So far, it seems to be working quite well. I plan on using the camera on some of the more scenic routes; not on all of them. Hopefully I will have a good combination of stills with my Canon and the video to put together quite a nice montage when I get back.
Unfortunately, Youtube limits video length to no more than 10 minutes, so I had to speed up the video. It's mainly a trail run vid, not much in the way of scenery, so people unfamiliar with the Alafia Park area get an idea of what a nice intermediate trail is like there.
This weekend I am heading off to the Daytona Beach Motosurf/Freeride. I hope to have some really nice pics from the event, and look for those to be posted soon. The weather report has it a little chilly that weekend, so who knows how much riding I may be willing to do!
Farewell for this week!

No comments: